…..and I’m going again. I’ve been slacker then ever on here, but for various reasons* -
* some reasons more valid then others
- I’m moving and packing is a bitch
- I’ve been playing lots of shows
- I had to get my haircut
- I’ve been playing the Legend of Zelda for Nintendo DS
- I haven’t had time to work on new music and that makes me sad and not want to blog about anything
- my computer is about to explode
ANYWAY I’m starting a month long cross canada tour with my friend and yours Joshua Cockerill. Tonight we play at the Dakota then leave tomorrow and work our way out east, thenÂ back across to almost BC, then back again. I love vans and being in them.
What I’m going to try to do while I’m outÂ is give you at least a photo a day so you can feel like you’re right there with us, how about that? I promise that as long as there’s cell reception ( which is questionable across certain parts of fair country contrary to what Rogers says you lying bastards) or a wifi I’ll give you something. So wish us luck, come out of you can, and if you can’t keep an eye here. Or both unless you’re winking at the screen or you’re a pirate. Or you actually have real sight problems and I’m an asshole. Never mind.Just keep checking back, it’ll be fun.