(on facebook? Go to joshuavt.com for the full post)
Had a good night in Winnipeg last night. met some really good people, ate some deep fried pickles and played some pinball at a great bar called the Standard. Also saw Andrew Neville play, a man who wears no sleeves on any shirts and can sing a mean country tune about driving a truck.
Here’s a point form news flash about what’s happening in the van right now because we’re driving to medecine hat and I’m going crazy.
- Josh C is driving and drinking a coffee from Subway. We’re debating if it’s deserves to be called coffee. It’s like calling ketchup a tomato.
- Devo is riding shotgun, not really doing anything interesting. He was just relieved of driving duty though so he deserves a rest and we’ll leave him alone.
- I’m writing on my iPhone and all the bumps make this little keyboard pretty fucking annoying. I also finished with a book and beat legend of Zelda for nintendo ds. Hence the boredom.
- we love listening to taylor swift. It’s true. We not only sing along to the lyrics, but the epic drums fills. When you’re 15 and someone tells you they love you, you’re gonna believe them. Word.
- my foot is asleep. I’m sleepy.we’re listening to Bonnie Prince Billy now and it’s nice.
See, isn’t the van craaaaaazy?!? We’re definitely the wildest band on the road. For sure.